Swim and surf right out front of this nature-lovers sanctuary. Located on the edge of the world heritage listed Broken Head National Park and surrounded by pristine rainforest, soak up the serenity in the seclusion of The Beach House. It takes just 1 minute stroll along the private track to one of Australia's most famous surfing beaches. Take a walk north along the beach towards the Iconic Byron Lighthouse and enjoy a rejuvenating dip in the majestic tea tree lake, or go south around the 3 sisters headland to world famous Kings Beach and the hidden beaches and bays in the National Park. The Beach House boasts a relaxed coastal vibe in your own private tropical oasis. BYRON BEACH RETREATS luxury beachfront holiday properties at Broken Head.
This beach front house is located in the exclusive and secure Pavilions Enclave. The lawns and gardens front directly to the National park rainforest and the beach. This exclusive enclave offers a peaceful and safe environment for your personal indulgence. It is situated at Broken Head, at the southern end of the beach stretching from the Byron Bay Light House to Broken Head. A short five minute drive takes you to all the best eateries and bars Byron has to offer. Alternatively 10 to 15 mins to the eclectic and always interesting towns of Bangalow and Lennox Head.
There are three bedrooms with reverse-cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans. The Master suite has a luxury ensuite (with bath) and outdoor day bed on private deck - the super-king bed can be split into 2 long single beds and room for one single trundle bed. Ocean Breeze room has a private deck with day bed - the the king bed can be split into 2 single beds. Garden View room has a king bed that can be split into 2 single. Both bedrooms share the second bathroom which is fully wheelchair accessible. The standard bed configuration is 2 x king rooms and 1 x split singles room.
The fully-equipped state of the art chef's kitchen is an entertainer's delight featuring top quality appliances including large fridge/freezer, 7 burner gas cooktop, oversized oven, steamer, teppanyaki hotplate and coffee machine.
Surrounded by lush tropical gardens the large outdoor entertaining deck, featuring beautiful timber bi-fold doors, is perfect for creating the effortless flow of indoor/outdoor entertaining. Featuring a high quality stainless steel barbeque, entertaining is made casual and easy!
We are fully wheelchair friendly with ramps around the house and a disabled bathroom.
As pet owners we understand the enjoyment and relief you feel when you can take your furry friend on holidays with you. Small to medium sized well-behaved dogs are considered. There is a leash-free dog beach nearby at Suffolk Park.
LINEN & BEACH TOWELS
All linen and beach towels are provided for guests convenience during their stay.
We have fun surfboards and bodyboards at all the properties for guests to enjoy during their stay.
We offer a concierge service available to help you with anything from stocking the fridge and pantry before you arrive to booking activities with our recommended operators – fees apply
Swim and surf right out front in Byron's best surf break. Walk along the beach to the world famous Kings Beach, one of the most secluded and beautiful beaches in Australia. *(Note can be clothes optional.)
Take a short drive into the hills to experience the many delightful rivers, rainforest reserves and quaint townships of the north coast hinterland of NSW.
Fully laundry facilities
Duct air-conditioning and fans throughout
Bi-fold timber doors/windows, sliding doors and glass louvers throughout to ensure cooling natural air-flow
Wheelchair access and disabled bathroom
Double lock up garage
Direct beach access
LARGER GROUP? NO PROBLEM! The Beach House has two sister properties! Our luxe one bedroom studio The Bungalow is located next door in the luxury Pavilions enclave beachfront at Broken Head and our new Eco Lodge which sleeps 8 guests is a leisurely 7 minute stroll away! Combined, the three properties sleep up to 16 guests – enjoy a relaxing beach holiday that can accommodate your family and friends, and all within a private lush tropical landscape!
*** To view all our properties and retreat options find us at 'Byron Beach Retreats' ***
• Group restrictions - maximum of 6 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with Byron Beach Retreats.
• Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
• No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
• Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with Byron Beach Retreats. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
• No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
• No smoking inside the property.
• We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
• A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
• Cancellations - Bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior the 50% deposit is non-refundable. For those bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of total booking cost will be incurred - therefore no refund will be made.
• Bond of $1500 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
• $300 cleaning fee applies per stay.
PEAK XMAS/NY SEASON: Any bookings including dates of 24, 25 Dec AND 31st Dec are minimum 12 nights.
Our cancellation policy with regards to Covid is: If the property becomes unavailable due to Byron Bay having a Covid travel ban imposed by the NSW government which includes dates relevant to the booking, a refund will be issued. Our standard Terms and Conditions apply otherwise.