The award winning architecturally designed Bungalow boasts effortless luxury. Featuring a king size master bedroom, tropical inspired ensuite bathroom where you can watch the trees and stars from the bath, and a separate open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room. Huge sliding glass doors open out onto the deck surrounded by lush tropical gardens. The lawn area is surrounded by native flora and fauna (wallabies, echidna's, bush turkeys,etc) and gives you 100 percent privacy. AND only a minute walk to the beach down the beach track. The sound of the ocean and the cool sea breeze will soothe your soul. Pure Byron Bliss....
BYRON BEACH RETREATS luxury beachfront holiday properties at Broken Head.
Kindly please see our Covid T&C's below.
In order to address coronavirus concerns, this property receives a deep cleaning and disinfection after each stay.
There is a king bedroom (2 adults) plus the option for 1 child on the sofa in the living room, please note the sofa is not suitable or available for adults.
The open plan living space offers all the comforts and convenience of a fully equipped property. The kitchen, dining and lounge space is light, bright and very spacious. Large sliding doors open up onto the decks to ensure optimum enjoyment from both inside and out of the natural beauty that surrounds.
Small house trained dogs are most welcome (quiet dogs only - please no persistent barkers). The yard is grassed and fenced (fence height is 1.2 metres). Your dog is welcome to sleep inside during the day and night but not on the furniture please. There is a leash-free dog beach nearby at Suffolk Park
We offer a concierge service available to help you with anything from stocking the fridge and pantry before you arrive to booking activities with our recommended operators - additional charges apply
We have fun surfboards and bodyboards at all the properties for guests to enjoy during their stay.
Fully equipped kitchen featuring quality appliances
Full laundry facilities
Reverse-cycle air-conditioning and fans throughout
Beautiful glass louvers throughout to ensure cooling natural air-flow
Wrap-around deck for tranquil outdoor entertaining
Quality weber barbecue & outdoor bar fridge
Outdoor garden shower
Off street parking
Direct beach access
Lush tropical garden
Fenced & pet-friendly. Small dogs only (fence height 1.2mts)
1 min walk to the beach
3 min drive to Suffolk Park cafe, shops & pub (15 mins walk up beach)
8 min drive to Byron centre
20 min drive to Ballina
60 min drive to Gold Coast
2 hr drive to Brisbane
Broken Head is 7km's from Byron central and takes approximately 10minutes by car. A glorious beach bike ride will take you all the way into town, it takes a leisurely 60 minutes depending on tide and wind.
• Group restrictions - maximum of 2 adults at the property unless otherwise approved directly with Byron Beach Retreats.
• Strict noise policy and no parties permitted - fees and eviction can apply for security call-outs. See terms and conditions for further information.
• No commercial activities or events permitted including but not limited to hens/bucks events, engagements or weddings.
• Intimate events, photo/video shoots may be arranged directly with Byron Beach Retreats. Additional fees and T&C’s apply.
• No Schoolies or school-leavers permitted.
• No smoking inside the property.
• We reserve the right to cancel any bookings made that do not comply with these conditions. Breaches of these conditions during your stay may result in immediate termination without refund of rent or bond.
• A deposit of 50% of total rent (including booking fee, cleaning, linen, and credit card fees) is required at time of booking. Final payment is due 30 days prior to arrival. If the booking is made within 30 days of arrival, full payment will be required at the time of booking.
• Cancellations - Bookings cancelled more than 30 days prior the 50% deposit is non-refundable. For those bookings cancelled less than 30 days prior to arrival date, a cancellation fee of 100% of total booking cost will be incurred - therefore no refund will be made.
• Bond of $1000 will be processed 1-3 days prior to arrival.
• $150 cleaning fee applies per stay.
Peak XMAS/NY season: Any bookings including dates of 24, 25 Dec AND 31st Dec are minimum 12 nights.
Our cancellation policy with regards to Covid is: If the property becomes unavailable due to Byron Bay having a Covid travel ban imposed by the NSW government which includes dates relevant to the booking, a refund will be issued. Our standard Terms and Conditions apply otherwise.