Visiting Brunei (all)
Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Brunei (all). This city also attracts visitors with its cozy and welcoming ambiance.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Brunei (all)
- Closest major airport is in Limbang (LMN) 42.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brunei (all)
The city is known for its museums, while Royal Regalia Museum, Malay Technology Museum, and Brunei Museum are some local cultural sights. Jame'Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque and Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque are a couple of additional places to visit while you're here. With 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations in Brunei (all), you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate.
- The Empire Hotel & Country Club - Amenities at this 5-star resort include a full-service spa and a golf course. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Radisson Hotel Brunei Darussalam - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include a full-service spa and 2 restaurants. Our customers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- The Capital Residence Suites - Amenities at this 3.5-star aparthotel include free breakfast and free WiFi. Visitors love its overall value and clean rooms.
Dressing for Brunei (all)
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 75°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October–December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 74°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brunei (all) is 2.20 inches
- Hottest months are usually June and August with an average temperature of 89°F while the coldest months are July and October with an average of 74°F