- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities
Overview of Arise Ivy Eve Brisbane
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all units
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
Apartment, 1 Bedroom, City View
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, City View
Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, City View
About this area
Located in South Brisbane, Arise Ivy Eve Brisbane is in the business district and near the beach. King George Square and Story Bridge are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Queen Street Mall and Portside Wharf. Consider Riverstage for a night out, and don't miss South Bank Parklands, a top local attraction. Our guests love the property's location for the nightlife.
- South Bank Parklands - 3 min walk
- Queensland Performing Arts Centre - 6 min walk
- Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre - 7 min walk
- Treasury Casino - 11 min walk
- Brisbane City Hall - 15 min walk
- South Brisbane Station - 5 min walk
- Brisbane, QLD (BNE) - 22 min drive
- Eat Street Northshore - 18 min drive
About this property
Arise Ivy Eve Brisbane
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 200 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention