Visitors to Bridgehampton are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, wineries, and cafés.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Bridgehampton
- The closest major airport is in East Hampton, NY (HTO) 6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Westhampton, NY (FOK-Francis S. Gabreski) 29.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgehampton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Bridge Gardens, Ocean Road Beach, and Mecox Bay. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Children's Museum of The East End and South Fork Natural History Museum and Nature Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Bridgehampton. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Topping Rose House - With a stay at this 4.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Bridgehampton Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Getting Around Bridgehampton
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Bridgehampton Station. Bridgehampton may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bridgehampton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 19°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 81°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 21°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bridgehampton is 46.85 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°F