Visitors to Brampton are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its glaciers. A top sight in the area is Housesteads Roman Fort.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodations in Brampton
- The closest major airport is in Newcastle (NCL-Newcastle Intl.) 59.2 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Brampton
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Talkin Tarn Country Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Lanercost Priory and Hadrian's Wall.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Brampton. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bush Nook - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- String of Horses Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Housesteads Roman Fort, located 12.6 mi (20.3 from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Brampton
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Brampton Station. Brampton might not have as many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Brampton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 63°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 55°F as the daytime average and 31°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Brampton is 0.79 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 64°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F