Visiting Big Pine
Visitors can enjoy all that Big Pine has to offer including the restaurants and mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its quaint and welcoming setting. The closest major airport is in Bishop, CA (BIH-Eastern Sierra Regional) 23.4 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Big Pine
Places to visit in the larger region include Keough's Hot Springs, Bishop Country Club Golf Course, and Mountain Light Gallery. Additionally, you'll find Little Lakes Valley Trail and Canal Walks in the area.
Here's a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bristlecone Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and laundry facilities, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its clean, comfortable rooms and room size.
Dressing for Big Pine
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 69°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 22°F at night
- Big Pine gets about 3.62 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 97°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 23°F