Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Bargara, which is also known for its golf courses and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its parks.
- You'll find 53 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bundaberg
- The closest major airport is in Bundaberg, QLD (BDB) 17.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bargara
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Barolin Rocks, Bargara Beach, and Neilson Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kelly's Beach and Coral Sea.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Bargara. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Manta Bargara Resort - With a stay at this 4.5-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free parking, along with a private spa tub. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- C Bargara Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and beach locale at this apartment. This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Koola Beach Apartments Bargara - With a stay at this 4-star apartment, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean rooms.
Dressing for Bargara
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 65°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 49°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 85°F as the daytime average and 58°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.38 inches of rain falls on Bargara each year
- December and February are usually the hottest months averaging 85°F, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 50°F