Search Baden, Aargau Hotels from AU$98
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar. 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Baden has to offer including the casinos, riverfront, and ancient ruins. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and forests. Swiss National Museum, Bahnhofstrasse, and Fraumuenster are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Baden
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH) 20.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Baden
Cultural venues in the city include Swiss Children's Museum, Baden Teddybear Museum, and Baden Historical Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Stiftung Langmatt and Grand Casino Baden.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Baden. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Atrium Hotel Blume - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Blue City Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Du Parc - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Swiss National Museum, located 13.2 mi (21.2 from the heart of the city, and Bahnhofstrasse, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 away.
Getting Around Baden
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Baden Station. Baden may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Baden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- Baden gets about 42.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Baden?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Baden, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Baden?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Baden?
What's the best boutique hotel in Baden?
Where's the best place to stay for some casino gaming in Baden?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Baden?
Recent Reviews in Baden
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Baden airport?
- Where to stay near top Baden attractions?
- More accommodation types in Baden
- Which hotel chains are in Baden?
- What are the most popular hotels in Baden?
- Are there hotels near Baden?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends