Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Avellaneda has to offer. Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, and Obelisco are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 685 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 13.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 22.9 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Avellaneda
A couple of favorite places to visit are Estadio Presidente Juan Domingo Peron and Estadio Libertadores de America. In the area, you'll also find Plaza de Mayo and Casa Rosada.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Obelisco, located 4.6 mi (7.4 from the city center, and Teatro Colon, which is 4.8 mi (7.7 away.
Dressing for Avellaneda
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 63°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 81°F during the day and 55°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Avellaneda is 1.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 48°F