Visitors to Asolo are sure to enjoy the gardens and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its sightseeing tours.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodations in Asolo
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF) 27.4 from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 46 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Asolo
A couple of favorite places to visit are Cimitero di Asolo and Castle of Caterina Cornaro. Additionally, you'll find Tomba Brion di Carlo Scarpa and Sopracastello, San Zenone degli Ezzelini in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Asolo. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Villa Cipriani - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Albergo Al Sole - This 5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Asolo - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Asolo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- Asolo gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F