Search Bassano del Grappa, Veneto Hotels from AU$92
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bassano del Grappa
Visitors can enjoy all that Bassano del Grappa has to offer including the parks, monuments, and museums. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its restaurants. Top sights around the area include Olympic Theatre and Basilica Palladiana.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodations in Bassano del Grappa
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF) 38.7 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bassano del Grappa
The city's cultural venues include Museo della Ceramica - Palazzo Sturm and Civic Museum. Notable city landmarks like Torre Civica and Ponte degli Alpini might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Giardino Parolini to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Bassano del Grappa. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Ca' Sette - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Alla Corte - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Positano - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Olympic Theatre, located 17.4 mi (28.1 from the heart of the city, and Basilica Palladiana, which is 17.7 mi (28.5 away.
Getting Around Bassano del Grappa
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Bassano del Grappa Station. Bassano del Grappa might not have as many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bassano del Grappa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 32°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 44°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 73°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Bassano del Grappa each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Bassano del Grappa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bassano del Grappa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Bassano del Grappa?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bassano del Grappa?
Where's the best place to stay in Bassano del Grappa to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Bassano del Grappa
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Bassano del Grappa airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Bassano del Grappa?
- Where to stay near top Bassano del Grappa attractions?
- More accommodation types in Bassano del Grappa
- What kind of hotels are in Bassano del Grappa?
- Which hotel chains are in Bassano del Grappa?
- What are the most popular hotels in Bassano del Grappa?
- Are there hotels near Bassano del Grappa?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends