Search Castelfranco Veneto, Veneto Hotels from AU$66
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 16 Aug. 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Castelfranco Veneto
History buffs enjoy visiting Castelfranco Veneto though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, cathedral, and cafés. Top sights around the area include Giardini dell'Arena, Scrovegni Chapel, and Church of the Eremitani.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Castelfranco Veneto
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF) 21.1 from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 36.3 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Castelfranco Veneto
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks such as Mura Medioevali di Castelfranco Veneto. Additionally, you might want to add Golf Club Ca' Amata to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Castelfranco Veneto. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Albergo Roma, BW Signature Collection - This 4-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Alla Torre - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a fitness center, along with free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Giardini dell'Arena, located 17.8 mi (28.7 from the heart of the city, and Scrovegni Chapel, which is 17.9 mi (28.8 away.
Getting Around Castelfranco Veneto
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Castelfranco Veneto Station. Castelfranco Veneto might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Castelfranco Veneto
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 32°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 36.10 inches of rain falls on Castelfranco Veneto each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 33°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Castelfranco Veneto?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Castelfranco Veneto, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Castelfranco Veneto?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Castelfranco Veneto?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Castelfranco Veneto?
Where's the best place to stay in Castelfranco Veneto to absorb the local history?
What are some hotels with pools in Castelfranco Veneto?
Recent Reviews in Castelfranco Veneto
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Castelfranco Veneto airport?
- Where to stay near top Castelfranco Veneto attractions?
- More accommodation types in Castelfranco Veneto
- What kind of hotels are in Castelfranco Veneto?
- Which hotel chains are in Castelfranco Veneto?
- What are the most popular hotels in Castelfranco Veneto?
- Are there hotels near Castelfranco Veneto?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends