Visitors to Arcadia are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés, live music, and shopping. Top sights in the city include Arcadia Rodeo Arena, Arcadia Opera House Museum, and DeSoto County Fairgrounds.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Arcadia
- The closest major airport is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County) 36.8 from the city center
- The next closest is in Sebring, FL (SEF-Sebring Regional) 53.1 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Arcadia
Top places to visit in the city include Arcadia Rodeo Arena, Arcadia Opera House Museum, and DeSoto County Fairgrounds. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Turner Agri Civic Center and South Florida State College: Desoto Campus.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Arcadia. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Oak Park Inn - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel and Suites Arcadia - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Economy Inn - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Arcadia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 82°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 51°F
- From April to June, the average is 92°F during the day and 59°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 52°F as the nighttime average
- About 50.71 inches of rain falls on Arcadia each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 53°F