Search Amman, Amman Governorate Hotels from AU$99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Amman, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, local tours, and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its cafés and seaside.
- There are 242 hotels and other accommodations in Amman
- The closest major airport is in Amman (AMM-Queen Alia Intl.) 30.4 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Amman
Cultural venues in the city include Martyrs' Memorial and Museum, Jordan National Gallery of Fine Arts, and Central Bank of Jordan Currency Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like The Parliament, Ummayed Palace, and Byzantine Church. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and Salah El-Din Park.
In Amman, you'll find 242 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Fairmont Amman - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 7 restaurants and free valet parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and overall condition.
- Amman Rotana - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 3 restaurants, and an outdoor pool.
- Mosaic City Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Amman
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 66°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Amman gets about 10.79 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 89°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Amman?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Amman, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Amman?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Amman?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Amman?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Amman?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Amman?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Amman?
What's the best golf hotel in Amman?
What's the best accommodation in Amman to learn about local history?
Recent Reviews in Amman
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Amman airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Amman?
- Where to stay near top Amman attractions?
- More accommodation types in Amman
- What kind of hotels are in Amman?
- Which hotel chains are in Amman?
- What are the most popular hotels in Amman?
- Are there hotels near Amman?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends