Please enter your travel dates.
Standard two beds with fan
- Two Beds
Standard two beds with A/A
- Two Beds
Bacalar hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated by the sea, this hotel is close to Fort of San Felipe. Regional attractions also include Manatee Sanctuary and Oxtankah Ruins.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel Laguna Bacalar features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature desks along with complimentary bottled water and ceiling fans.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Laguna Bacalar features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This Bacalar hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and concierge services. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 34
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Free parking
- Concierge services
- Medical assistance available
- Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Secure parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually decorated
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Las Conchas - This restaurant is located by the pool. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Motor boating nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Bird watching on site
- Rowboats on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Minimum guest age is 18
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 7.27 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.