Search Zug, Zug Hotels from AU$184
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Zug has to offer including the lakeside setting, mountain views, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffeehouses and museums. Swiss Transportation Museum, Loewenplatz, and Lucerne Town Hall are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Zug
- The closest major airport is in Zurich (ZRH) 32 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Zug
Favorite places to visit in the city include Altstadt, Kunsthaus Zug, and Landsgemeindeplatz. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Museum in der Burg and Metalli Shopping Centre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Zug. Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Station Zug - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its WiFi and clean rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Swiss Transportation Museum, located 11.6 mi (18.6 from the heart of the city, and Loewenplatz, which is 12.2 mi (19.7 away.
Getting Around Zug
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Zug Station. Zug might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Zug
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 54°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 61°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Zug gets about 1.06 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Zug?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Zug, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Zug?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Zug?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Zug?
What's the best accommodation in Zug that's close to historical sites?
Recent Reviews in Zug
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Zug airport?
- Where to stay near top Zug attractions?
- More accommodation types in Zug
- Which hotel chains are in Zug?
- What are the most popular hotels in Zug?
- Are there hotels near Zug?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends