Visiting Yuen Long
Visitors can enjoy all that Yuen Long has to offer including the shopping, sporting events, and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Hong Kong Disneyland, AsiaWorld-Expo, and Mong Kok Computer Centre.
- You'll find 632 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Hong Kong (all)
- The closest major airport is in Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) 17.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Shenzhen (SZX-Shenzhen Intl.) 31.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yuen Long
A couple of favorite places to visit are Yuen Long Theatre and Nam Sang Wai. Additionally, in the area you'll find Hong Kong Disneyland and AsiaWorld-Expo.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Mong Kok Computer Centre, located 12.6 mi (20.3 from the city center, and Ladies' Market, which is 12.6 mi (20.3 away.
Getting Around Yuen Long
With so many transportation options, seeing Yuen Long is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transit at Tai Tong Road Station, Fung Nin Road Station, or Yuen Long Station. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Hong Kong Long Ping Station or Hong Kong Yeun Long Station.
Dressing for Yuen Long
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 75°F and the nighttime average to be 54°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 64°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 53°F at night
- Yuen Long gets about 48.43 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 55°F