Visitors give high marks for the beaches in Yallingup, which is also known for its wineries and gardens. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. In Yallingup, there are 17 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Yallingup
The city's cultural venues include Yallingup Galleries and Wardan Aboriginal Centre. The gardens and beaches highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Canal Rocks, Injidup Beach, and Yallingup Beach. Top activities include wine tasting and bird watching, while Wills Domain and Aravina Estate are sights to visit.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Yallingup. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Injidup Spa Retreat - This 5-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Wildwood Valley - Amenities at this 4-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking.
- Seashells Yallingup - Amenities at this 4.5-star apartment include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Yallingup
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 61°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 53°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 63°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 72°F and nighttime averages of 53°F
- About 31.38 inches of rain falls on Yallingup each year
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas August and July are often coldest, averaging 52°F