Visitors can enjoy all that Wyndham has to offer including the ancient ruins, waterfront, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its museums. The closest major airport is in Kununurra, WA (KNX) 60.7 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wyndham
Favorite places to visit in the city include Wyndham Crocodile Farm, Wyndham Museum, and Five Rivers Lookout. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Wyndham, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the heart of the city, but here are lodging choices in the area.
- Parry Creek Farm Tourist Resort & Caravan Park is 6.3 mi from the center of Wyndham. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Wyndham can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony.
- El Questro The Station is located 26.2 mi from the heart of Wyndham. This 3.5-star cabin in Durack features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options.
- El Questro Emma Gorge Resort is 27 mi from central Wyndham. This 2-star hotel in Durack features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
Dressing for Wyndham
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 95°F, while the average at night is 60°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 98°F with nighttime averages of 59°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 101°F and nighttime averages of 72°F
- About 28.15 inches of rain falls on Wyndham each year
- Usually November and October are the hottest months with an average of 100°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 61°F