Overview of Kimberleyland Waterfront Holiday Park
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Poolside Ensuite Cabin
Deluxe Waterfront Cabin
Deluxe Waterfront Family Cabin
Poolside Family Ensuite Cabin
About this area
Kimberleyland Waterfront Holiday Park is located in Kununurra. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirima National Park and Celebrity Tree Park.
- Celebrity Tree Park - 3 min walk
- Red Rock Art Gallery - 17 min walk
- Kununurra Historical Society Museum - 19 min walk
- Lily Creek Lagoon - 2 min drive
- Mirima National Park - 5 min drive
- Kununurra, WA (KNX) - 3 min drive
- Where to eat
- Spilled the Beans – Open daily.
About this property
Kimberleyland Waterfront Holiday Park
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM. <br />If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 20.0 per stay.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.