Visitors to Kununurra are sure to enjoy the lakeside. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodations in Kununurra
- The closest major airport is in Kununurra, WA (KNX) 28.9 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kununurra
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Mirima National Park and Celebrity Tree Park. Additionally, you might want to add Zebra Rock Gallery to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Kununurra. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments - This 4.5-star apartment features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
- Wunan House - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Ivanhoe Village Caravan Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star campground, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and parking, along with WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Kununurra
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 98°F and the nighttime average to be 73°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 95°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 98°F during the day and 59°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 101°F during the day and 72°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Kununurra is 28.15 inches
- Hottest months are usually November and October with an average temperature of 100°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 61°F