- Liked: Staff & service
Overview of Kununurra Lakeside Resort
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Self Catering Room
About this area
Located in Kununurra, Kununurra Lakeside Resort is in the suburbs and on a lake. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Mirima National Park and Celebrity Tree Park. Kayaking and boat tours offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with ecotours and hiking/biking trails nearby.
- Kununurra Historical Society Museum - 4 min drive
- Red Rock Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- Celebrity Tree Park - 4 min drive
- Lily Creek Lagoon - 5 min drive
- Mirima National Park - 5 min drive
- Kununurra, WA (KNX) - 7 min drive
- Where to eat
- Sails Bar and Bistro – Poolside bistro with a bar offering local cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Kununurra Lakeside Resort
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Pets are allowed with a deposit of AUD 50.00 per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet deposit: AUD 50.00 per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Kununurra Lakeside Resort
- Kununurra Lakeside
- Lakeside Resort Kununurra Australia - Western Australia
- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Disliked: Staff & service
Felt they were totally dollar driven ,never a knife or fork out you always had to ask, making a profit is not a dirty word but sometimes give a little and you receive .fridge ran all night so turned it off and on in the morning . Clean ,beaut location , so close to being perfect, would stay again