Visitors can enjoy all that Wannanup has to offer including the beaches, restaurants, and shopping. You'll find 30 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Mandurah. The closest major airport is in Perth, WA (PER) 79.9 from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Wannanup
A favorite place to visit in the city is Dawesville Channel. In the area, you'll also find The Cut Golf Course and Pyramids Beach.
As you plan your vacation to Wannanup, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 28 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are a few of the places to stay in the region:
- Marina View Chalets is located in central Wannanup. This 3.5-star apartment in Wannanup features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Atrium Resort Hotel is 0.5 mi from central Wannanup. This 3.5-star hotel in Mandurah features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and dining options.
- The Sebel Mandurah is located 6.8 mi from the heart of Wannanup. This 4-star hotel in Mandurah features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
Dressing for Wannanup
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 58°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 87°F during the day and 50°F at night
- About 26.81 inches of rain falls on Wannanup each year
- Hottest months are usually February and January with an average temperature of 88°F, while the coldest months are August and July with an average of 48°F