- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of The St. Regis Venice
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Grand Deluxe)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed, City View (Astor Suite)
Room, 1 King Bed, View (Venice View)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, City View (Venetian)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony, Canal View (Terrace Room)
Grand Room, 1 King Bed, Canal View (Luxury Room)
Room, 1 King Bed, Canal View (Side Canal View)
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (Terrace Suite)
Grand Suite, 1 Bedroom, Canal View (Canal Suite)
Penthouse, 1 Bedroom, Balcony (Roof Garden, Penthouse Suite)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Santa Maria, 1 Bedroom)
Presidential Suite, 1 King Bed (Monet, 1 Bedroom)
Suite, 1 King Bed, City View (St. Regis, 1 Bedroom Larger Suite)
About this area
Located in Venice's San Marco neighbourhood, The St. Regis Venice is in the city centre and on the waterfront. Notable landmarks in the area include St. Mark's Square and St Mark's Campanile, and travellers wishing to experience a bit of culture can try La Fenice Opera House. Take the opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as boat tours and other activities like golfing. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- La Fenice Opera House - 3 min walk
- St. Mark's Square - 4 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 6 min walk
- Basilica of St Mary of Health - 10 min walk
- Punta della Dogana - 11 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 17 min drive
- Mestre Centro B1 - 26 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 60 min drive
- Gio’s Restaurant — 1 min walk
- St. Regis Bar — 1 min walk
- InAcqua - 1 min walk
- Restaurant La Caravella - 2 min walk
- Vino Vino - 3 min walk
About this property
The St. Regis Venice
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 125 per pet, per night.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 13 lb/6 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 12 children 4 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 125.0 per night.
- Free cots (infant beds)!
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 5.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 45 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 120 per vehicle (one-way, maximum occupancy 4)
- Pet fee: EUR 125 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 125.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates). Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds.
- Tax ID - 05283250966. Parties and events are allowed on site. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
There are 5 stars hotels and then there is the St. Regis, which is far superior to most of its peers. We were here during the floods and the lobby was flooded a foot deep of water 2 of the days we were there. Despite the flooding, the hotel and staff were at the top of their game. The butlers and the other staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. Also, the location is excellent; only a 5 minute walk from Piazza San Marco yet the hotel is secluded in a quiet corner away from the crowds.