- Bridge of Sighs
- 5 min walk
- Doge's Palace
- 6 min walk
- Riviera del Leon
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo)
- 65 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Venice's Castello neighbourhood, Hotel Locanda Vivaldi is in the historical district and near a train station. Bridge of Sighs and Doge's Palace are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Grand Canal and Giardini della Biennale. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Bridge of Sighs - 5 min walk
- Doge's Palace - 6 min walk
- Venetian Arsenal - 6 min walk
- St Mark's Campanile - 7 min walk
- St. Mark's Basilica - 7 min walk
- Venice Santa Lucia Station - 18 min drive
- Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) - 31 min drive
- Riviera del Leon - 1 min walk
- OrientalBar - 1 min walk
- Met - 1 min walk
- Ristorante da Lorenzo - 1 min walk
- Pensione Wildner Ristorante - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Locanda Vivaldi
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
- Guests booked in a Flexible room type may be required to change rooms during their stay.
- Pets are allowed.
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1–31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 3.10 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.60 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 4.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 2.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Hotel Locanda Vivaldi Venice
- Hotel Locanda Vivaldi
- Locanda Vivaldi Venice
- Locanda Vivaldi
- Vivaldi Hotel Venice
- Locanda Vivaldi Hotel Venice
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Great experience. The staff was very accommodating, looking up times for travelling and giving us recommendations for dinner. The room was spacious and clean. The rooftop view was beautiful. The location is excellent, just a quick walk to Piazza San Marco and all the main attractions. Highly recommend this hotel.