Visitors can enjoy all that Valdobbiadene has to offer including the theme park, wineries, and monuments. This city also attracts tourists with its rich culture.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Valdobbiadene
- The closest major airport is in Treviso (TSF) 32.3 from the city center
- The next closest is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo) 52 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Valdobbiadene
Notable city landmarks like Villa dei Cedri and Duomo di Santa Maria Assunta might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Pianezze Avventura to your agenda.
Below is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Diana - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Valdobbiadene
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 73°F as the daytime average and 33°F as the nighttime average
- Valdobbiadene gets about 36.10 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F