- Breakfast included
- Parking included
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
B & B at Winterbrook is located in Ulverstone. Ulverstone History Museum and Devonport Regional Gallery are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Don River Railway and Tasmanian Arboretum.
- Ulverstone History Museum - 11 min walk
- Ulverstone Visitor Information Centre - 14 min walk
- Shropshire Park - 2 min drive
- Turners Beach - 5 min drive
- Picnic Point Beach - 6 min drive
- Ulverstone West Station - 3 min drive
- Devonport, TAS (DPO) - 19 min drive
About this property
B & B at Winterbrook
Accommodation at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast has kitchenettes with full-sized fridge/freezers. Additionally, rooms include free toiletries and blackout curtains.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 2 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.