- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Payogan Villa Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
One Bedroom Garden Villa
One Bedroom Pool Villa
Two Bedrooms Pool Villa
One Bedroom Pool Villa Honeymoon Package
Three Bedroom Pool Villa with Valley View
About this area
Located in Ubud, The Payogan Villa Resort & Spa is connected to a shopping centre. Ubud Royal Palace and Goa Gajah are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Campuhan Ridge Walk and Ubud Monkey Forest. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Bali Bird Park and Bali Zoo. Relax and indulge in the area's health/beauty spas, or seek out an adventure with mountain biking nearby.
- Neka Art Museum - 3 min drive
- Alila Ubud Art Gallery - 4 min drive
- Bali Bird Walks - 11 min drive
- Blanco Museum - 11 min drive
- Campuhan Ridge Walk - 11 min drive
- Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.) - 80 min drive
- Lesung Restaurant — 1 min walk
About this property
The Payogan Villa Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: IDR 125000 for adults and IDR 65000 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: IDR 550000 per vehicle (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: IDR 550000 (one-way)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: IDR 800000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This was our fourth stay & it was wonderful once again. Staff are excellent, we were welcomed like family. Our villa was beautiful, peaceful & private, with lovely views across the valley to the jungle. Villas are cool & spacious. The grounds at the Payogan are magnificent. The resort isn’t walking distance from central Ubud, but the free shuttle runs on a daily timetable, so we just headed in on the 4pm shuttle for a wander around & dinner in Ubud, then caught the evening shuttle back. Thanks to Wayan for his efforts to ensure we had everything we could possibly need. This is the perfect spot for getting away from the hustle and bustle and relaxing.