Visitors to Tropea are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments and churches.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in Tropea
- The closest major airport is in Lamezia Terme (SUF-Lamezia Terme Intl.) 39.6 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Tropea
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Norman Cathedral and Santa Maria dell'Isola Monastery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Tropea Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Diocesan Museum and Port of Tropea.
In Tropea, there are 86 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residenza RoMa - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Villa Vittoria - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free WiFi and free parking.
- Villa Giada - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and free WiFi.
Dressing for Tropea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 64°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 49°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 61°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 80°F and nighttime averages of 46°F
- Tropea gets about 1.18 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 45°F