Space and outlook very clean and great facilities .
- Pelican Plaza
- 4 min walk
- The Entrance Ocean Baths
- 18 min walk
- Blue Bay Beach
- 2 min drive
- Palm Beach, NSW (LBH-Palm Beach Seaplane Base)
- 93 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in The Entrance, Nesuto The Entrance Apartments is near the beach. Westfield Tuggerah and Erina Fair are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Lake Macquarie and Terrigal Beach. Pelican Plaza and Amazement are also worth visiting.
- Pelican Plaza - 4 min walk
- The Entrance Ocean Baths - 18 min walk
- Blue Bay Beach - 2 min drive
- Toowoon Bay Beach - 3 min drive
- Magenta Shores Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Tuggerah Station - 21 min drive
- Wyong Station - 25 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 99 min drive
About this property
Nesuto The Entrance Apartments
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Renovations and closures
- Swimming pool
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.00 per night.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.00 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Waldorf Entrance Serviced Apartments
- Waldorf Entrance Serviced
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
I didnf like the beds not comfortable at all had back PAin all the time but everything else was ok