- Royal Botanic Gardens
- 14 min walk
- Hyde Park
- 19 min walk
- Martin Place
- 11 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in Potts Point, Regents Court Sydney is in the entertainment district and near the boardwalk. Sydney Tower and Sydney Opera House are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Royal Botanic Gardens and Hyde Park. Check out an event or a game at Sydney Cricket Ground, and consider making time for SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the property's quiet location.
- Royal Botanic Gardens - 14 min walk
- Hyde Park - 19 min walk
- Sydney Town Hall - 3 min drive
- Sydney Tower - 3 min drive
- Martin Place - 11 min drive
- Kings Cross Station - 3 min walk
- Sydney Circular Quay Station - 4 min drive
- Sydney, NSW (SYD-Kingsford Smith Intl.) - 23 min drive
About this property
Regents Court Sydney
Parking and transport
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open during the following times:<br /><ul><li>Monday-Friday: 8 AM-8 PM</li></ul> <ul><li>Saturday-Sunday: 9 AM-4 PM</li></ul>The front desk hours vary at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available upon request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
- The reception hours on Sunday are 9 AM-4 PM.
- Guests arriving outside of reception hours should contact the property in advance to arrange check-in.
- No pets or service animals allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 15 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 16 per person (one-way)
- Self-parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Extended parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Nearby parking fee: AUD 30 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 15 per night
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 1.5 per cent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds and on-site parking. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Regents Court Sydney Apartment
- Regents Court Apartment
- Regents Court Sydney
- Regents Court
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Would love to come back
Amazing old building still with it’s original elevator! (A little more challenging to use than the more modern ones, but we really enjoyed it) Location incredible!!!!