Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Haymarket hotel in Sydney Central, near University of Sydney
Located in Sydney Central, this luxury hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Paddy's Market, University of Sydney, and Circular Quay. Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge are also within 3 mi (5 km).
This hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and a 24-hour fitness center. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café, and a spa tub are onsite.
All 255 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find WiFi, wired Internet, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Novotel Sydney Central
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel Sydney Central provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business-related amenities at this 4.5-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 265 square feet (25 square meters) include conference space. This luxury hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, a shuttle from the hotel to the airport (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel Sydney Central has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Total number of rooms - 255
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Meeting rooms 13
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Conference space size (feet) - 265
- Spa tub
- Outdoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Wedding services
Family Friendly Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV service
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LCD TV
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillow menu
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Field House Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 60 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Breakfast fee: between AUD 30 and AUD 35 for adults, AUD 16 and AUD 20 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: AUD 19.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: AUD 30 per person
- Self parking fee: AUD 38.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 60 per night
- Novotel Hotel Sydney Central
- Novotel Sydney Central
- Sydney Central Novotel
- Novotel Sydney Central Hotel
We should mention
Up to 2 children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
This property has been awarded a star rating from the Australian Star Ratings Agency, Star Ratings Australia.