Get an overview of this hotel4.5-star luxury hotel, walk to Sydney Harbour Bridge
Popular property highlights
Located in the heart of The Rocks, this luxury hotel is steps from Museum of Contemporary Art, Circular Quay, and The Rocks Markets. Overseas Passenger Terminal and Sydney Observatory are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a 24-hour fitness center and a bar/lounge. Wired Internet in public areas is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, coffee/tea in a common area, and 24-hour room service.
All 59 rooms offer WiFi, iPod docks, and LED TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include 24-hour room service, wired Internet, and minibars.
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney MGallery by Sofitel
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wired Internet access is complimentary. This luxury hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, a library, and a terrace. Concierge services and wedding services can be provided.
Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney MGallery by Sofitel is a smoke-free property.
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Total number of rooms - 59
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Number of bathrooms -
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Scarlett Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
Eric Bar - This wine bar serves light fare only. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Creperie Suzette - This cafe specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 2 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 80 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: AUD 35 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: AUD 10 per night (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 80 per day
- Harbour Hotel Sydney MGallery Collection
- Harbour Rocks Hotel Sydney MGallery Sofitel
- Harbour Rocks Sydney MGallery Collection
- Harbour Sydney MGallery Collection
- Harbour Hotel Sydney MGallery Sofitel
- Harbour Rocks Sydney MGallery Sofitel
- Harbour Sydney MGallery Sofitel
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.