Visiting Swan Hill
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Swan Hill, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the riverfront, golf courses, and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks and water parks. In Swan Hill, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Swan Hill
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Swan Hill River Park. Golfing is a top activity, and Murray Downs Golf Club is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Swan Hill Clock Tower and The Giant Murray Cod.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Swan Hill. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Lady Augusta - This 2.5-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Australian Settlers Motor Inn - Our customers like the helpful staff and location at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Big4 Swan Hill - Caravan Park - This 4.5-star campground features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Swan Hill
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 88°F and the nighttime average to be 49°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 66°F during the day and 37°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 43°F at night
- About 25.79 inches of rain falls on Swan Hill each year
- Hottest months are usually January and February with an average temperature of 86°F, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 38°F