Family Hotels & Resorts in South Bank from AU$72
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Best South Bank Family Hotels
Where should we stay in South Bank?
The walkable destination of South Bank is a great choice if you've been considering a holiday with the children. The entertainment, museums and cafes are just some of the things that make this an attractive family holiday destination. Fly into Brisbane, QLD (BNE), which is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city centre. When you're thinking about where you should stay in South Bank, you might want to consider one of the 12 family-friendly hotels and other types of accommodation here.
Holidaying families have good things to say about these places to stay:
The Capitol Apartments: Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free parking. Guests like the overall comfort at this 4-star apartment.
Riverside Hotel Southbank – Offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant and free parking. Guests like the overall comfort at this 3.5-star hotel.
When should we visit South Bank?
You're probably hoping for good weather for your family trip. You can use this information to plan when to pack up the children and head to South Bank.
- Hottest months: January, February, December and November, with an average temperature of 29°C
- Coldest months: July, August, June and September, with an average temperature of 10°C
- Driest months: September, August, July and October, with an average rainfall of 52.75 inches
- Rainiest months: January, February, March and December, with an average rainfall of 149.25 inches
What should we see and do in South Bank?
Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Wheel of Brisbane are interesting attractions that you and your family may enjoy exploring while you are staying in South Bank. Make sure that you have plenty of time to take in activities in the area such as Queen Street Mall, Roma Street Parkland and Suncorp Stadium.South Bank is also known for its:
Getting around South Bank
To see more of the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from South Brisbane Station or South Bank Station. South Bank may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Frequently asked questions
What's South Bank like for family-friendly holidays?
What's the best hotel for families in South Bank?
How many family-friendly hotels should I expect to find in South Bank?
What's the seasonal weather in South Bank?
What's there to see and do with your family in South Bank?
What's the best way for us to get around South Bank?
More trip options
- Top areas for Family Hotels
- Places Near South Bank
- What kind of hotels are in South Bank?
- More accommodation types in South Bank
- Where to stay near top South Bank attractions?
- Are there hotels near South Bank?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Expedia's Latest Trends