Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Sneem, which is also known for its bars and spas. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its lakeside setting. A top sight in the area is Gap of Dunloe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sneem
- The closest major airport is in Cahirciveen (CHE-Reeroe) 26 from the city center
- The next closest is in Killarney (KIR-Kerry) 45.8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sneem
Attractions like The Way the Fairies Went and Blueberry Hill Farm are fun for everyone, not just kids. Hiking is a top activity, and Parknasilla Golf Club is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Sneem Church to your agenda.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Parknasilla Resort and Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and pool.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Gap of Dunloe, located 17 mi (27.3 from the center of the city.
Dressing for Sneem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 53°F and the nighttime average to be 37°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September averages 67°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 60°F during the day and 38°F at night
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Sneem each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 66°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 37°F