- S.E.A. Aquarium
- 6 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™
- 10 min drive
- Palawan Beach
- 10 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi)
- 30 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is located on the beach and in an area with good shopping. Madame Tussauds and Chinatown Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles Place and Orchard Road. Travelling with kids? Don't miss S.E.A. Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore™. Our guests appreciate the resort's central location.
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 6 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 10 min drive
- Palawan Beach - 10 min drive
- Singapore River - 16 min drive
- National University of Singapore - 18 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 10 min drive
- JB Sentral - 46 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Silver Shell Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Casserole – Family restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- 8 Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Bubble Bar – Bar. Open daily.
About this property
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 100 per night.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 40 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort Singapore
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Singapore
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa
- Shangri La's Rasa Sentosa Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It was amongst the trees rather than looking like part of a big city. The hill/tree view room I had, also had a bit of a sea view when i was on the balcony. I couldn’t hear anything of the music festival that was on the beach which was good. The buffet breakfast was really good, the pool area was awesome, the staff were very friendly and polite, the whole resort looked in really good condition. There was a lot of wildlife - big lizards, birds, peacocks etc throughout the resort too. The King room was nicely sized, good shower, tea and coffee, good wardrobe and space to put our luggage. The bed was quite firm and the fridge didn’t really keep things cold, it’s like it was barely on - those were the only negatives we had our whole trip.