- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Family Garden King Room
Deluxe Pool View King Room
Deluxe Sea View King Room
Panoramic Sea View King Room
Superior Hill View King Room
Family Garden Twin Room
Deluxe Pool View Twin Room
Deluxe Sea View Twin Room
Panoramic Sea View Twin Room
Superior Hill View Twin Room
Terrace Sea View King Room
Terrace Pool View King Room
Deluxe Sea View Suite
About this area
Located in Singapore, Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is near a metro station and on the beach. Madame Tussauds and Chinatown Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Raffles Place and Orchard Road. Travelling with kids? Don't miss S.E.A. Aquarium and Universal Studios Singapore™.
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 6 min drive
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 10 min drive
- Palawan Beach - 10 min drive
- National University of Singapore - 18 min drive
- Raffles Place - 19 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 10 min drive
- JB Sentral - 46 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 30 min drive
- Where to eat
- Silver Shell Cafe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
- Casserole – Family restaurant offering Moroccan cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- 8 Noodles – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Bubble Bar – Open daily.
About this property
Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for SGD 100 per night.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: SGD 100 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 40 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: SGD 100 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort Singapore
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Resort
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa Singapore
- Shangri-La's Rasa Sentosa
- Shangri La's Rasa Sentosa Resort Spa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
The guest relations manager Soo Fei was extremely helpful in arranging for my surprise proposal. The room was beautiful as well, I dare say it’s the room with the best seaview in Singapore!