Overview of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Tower Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Horizon Club, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Tower Wing, Suite, 1 Bedroom
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, City View
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Pool View
Valley Wing, Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Tower Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Horizon Club, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, City View
Garden Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds, Pool View
Valley Wing, Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Family King
Family Room, 2 Single Beds (Deluxe)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (Horizon Club)
Garden Wing, Suite, 1 King Bed
Garden Wing, Suite, 1 Single Bed
Family Suite (Themed)
Garden Wing, Premier Suite, Balcony
Valley Wing One-Bedroom Suite
Valley Wing, Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed
Double Room Single Use
Tower Wing, Grand Suite
Suite (Valley Wing Shangri-La)
About this area
Located in Singapore, Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is in the city centre and near a train station. National Museum of Singapore and National Gallery Singapore are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include Singapore Botanic Gardens and National Orchid Garden. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Singapore Flyer and Universal Studios Singapore™. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Lucky Plaza - 16 min walk
- Singapore Botanic Gardens - 7 min drive
- Mustafa Centre - 14 min drive
- Bugis Street Shopping District - 15 min drive
- Singapore City Hall - 15 min drive
- Orchard Station - 14 min walk
- JB Sentral - 31 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Waterfall – Garden-view restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Open daily.
About this property
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property enforces a strict business and smart elegant dress code when using the Valley Wing facilities. Casual clothing will be permitted only on the Valley Wing's outdoor patio after 11 AM. For details, please contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
- Guests who book breakfast-inclusive rate plans will receive breakfast for 2 adults and up to 2 children age 5 and younger. Additional children under age 5 and children 6-11 years old will receive 50% off the adult buffet breakfast price.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 43 for adults and SGD 21.5 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Shangri-La Hotel Singapore
- Shangri La Singapore
- Shangri-La Singapore
- Shangri La Singapore
- Shangri La Hotel Singapore
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
It is truly a paradise within a slightly larger paradise-Singapore😊! The only thing I could find even the slightest fault in was I self Parked my rental car and it was a little confusing, arriving at night, and there was no elevator had to take suitcases up a small staircase but just a minor inconvenience. Staff was top notch, the bellman went out of his way to help me with the bags the second he saw me. Front desk was very welcoming and gracious. Bellman explained features like curtain controls in the room. Superior service all around