Overview of Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
Book with confidence knowing you'll have flexibility if plans change.
Classic Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Premium Room, 1 King Bed
Classic Room, 2 Single Beds (Premium)
Heritage Premium King Room, 1 King Bed
Heritage Premium Room, 2 Twin Beds
Heritage Suite, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 Bedroom
Suite, 1 Bedroom (Onsen)
Suite, 1 Twin Bedroom (Onsen)
About this area
Located in Singapore, Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Madame Tussauds and Chinatown Heritage Center are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Festive Walk and Raffles Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Singapore National Stadium or Singapore Indoor Stadium.
- Universal Studios Singapore™ - 6 min walk
- S.E.A. Aquarium - 8 min walk
- Palawan Beach - 9 min walk
- Raffles Place - 8 min drive
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore - 10 min drive
- HarbourFront Station - 4 min drive
- JB Sentral - 42 min drive
- Singapore (SIN-Changi) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Latest Recipe – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
About this property
Le Méridien Singapore, Sentosa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Fitness facilities
- One of the dining venues
- Selected guestrooms
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: SGD 44 for adults and SGD 22 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
- Mövenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa Singapore
- Méridien Singapore Sentosa Hotel
- Mövenpick Heritage Sentosa Singapore
- Mövenpick Heritage Sentosa
- Méridien Sentosa Hotel
- Méridien Singapore Sentosa
- Méridien Sentosa
- Movenpick Heritage Hotel Sentosa Singapore
- Movenpick Heritage Sentosa Singapore
- Movenpick Heritage Sentosa
- Le Méridien Singapore Sentosa
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
Tje property is under construction. It is too noisy.