Search Seville, Andalusia Hotels from AU$63
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 18 Mar. 2020
Reviewed on 3 Jan. 2020
Where to stay in Seville
3.5/5Good!(3 area reviews)
Get lost in the narrow lanes of the city’s old Roma quarter, known for its flamenco history and ceramics workshops.
San Pablo-Santa Justa
4.5/5Wonderful!(2 area reviews)
This sleepy central district in Seville is a mix of colorful traditional Andalusian architecture and modern housing estates.
4/5Very Good!(3 area reviews)
Watch a game of soccer, see Spain’s only commercial inland port or go to the horse races in this typically Andalusian suburb in the south of Seville.
4/5Very Good!(1 area review)
Have fun and cool off in a waterpark, attend an event at a convention center, or take advantage of the shopping and dining options in this pleasant eastern district of Seville.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Seville, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, abundant cafés, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this culturally-rich city can discover its monuments, museums, and restaurants. Top sights in the city include Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and Plaza de Espana.
- There are 808 hotels and other accommodations in Seville
- The closest major airport is in Seville (SVQ-San Pablo) 9.1 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Seville
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Museum of Fine Arts, Alvarez Quintero Auditorium, and Los Pinelo House. Notable for its monuments, cathedral, and historic sites, the city's landmarks include Alcazar, Seville Cathedral, and Plaza de Espana. Shopping is one of the favorite things to do, so consider an excursion to El Postigo Market, Calle Sierpes, and Lonja del Barranco Market.
In Seville, there are 808 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have a variety of choices for a perfect vacation. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Mercer Sevilla - This 5-star hotel in El Arenal features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Aguilas5 SevillaSuites - Our customers like the central location and comfortable rooms at this apartment. Guests who stay at this 4-star apartment in Historical Center can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and a seasonal outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Legado Alcázar - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Historical Center can enjoy access to a bar and a café, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
Other favorite sights in Seville include Giralda Tower, Torre del Oro Watchtower, and Plaza de Toros de la Real Maestranza.
Getting Around Seville
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Seville is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Puerta de Jerez Station and Gran Plaza. If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Seville Plaza de Armas Station, Seville San Bernardo Station, or Seville Santa Justa Station.
Dressing for Seville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 94°F during the day and 50°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 98°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Seville is 21.57 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 44°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Seville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Seville, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Seville?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Seville?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Seville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Seville?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Seville?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Seville?
Where's the best place to stay in Seville to absorb the local history?
Recent Reviews in Seville
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Seville airport?
- Can you find accommodation in popular areas of Seville?
- Where to stay near top Seville attractions?
- More accommodation types in Seville
- What kind of hotels are in Seville?
- Which hotel chains are in Seville?
- What are the most popular hotels in Seville?
- Are there hotels near Seville?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends