Visitors to Seaford are sure to enjoy the shopping, sporting events, and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafés and parks.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Seaford
- The closest major airport is in Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County) 21.6 from the city center
- The next closest is in Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional) 34 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Seaford
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Gateway Park, Nutter Park, and Williams Pond Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Seaford Museum and Seaford Sports Complex.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Seaford. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Seaford - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Comfort Suites Seaford - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features a casino, free breakfast, and an indoor pool.
- Holiday Inn Express Seaford-Route 13 - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Seaford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 74°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- About 47.01 inches of rain falls on Seaford each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F