Travelers to SeaTac give high marks for the seaside, top-notch restaurants, and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, art, and cafés. Around the area, top sights include Pike Place Market, Nordstrom, and Space Needle.
- You'll find 857 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Seattle
- The closest major airport is in Seattle, WA (SEA-Seattle - Tacoma Intl.) 0.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Renton, WA (RNT-Renton Municipal) 8 away
Sightseeing and Staying in SeaTac
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the seaside and these places to visit: Angle Lake Park, Valley Ridge Park, and Highline SeaTac Botanical Garden. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Silver Dollar Casino and North SeaTac Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 37 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in SeaTac. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Cedarbrook Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and comfortable rooms.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle-Airport/28th Ave - Our customers like the proximity to public transit and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn Seattle/Airport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Pike Place Market, located 11.4 mi (18.4 from the heart of the city, and Nordstrom, which is 11.6 mi (18.7 away.
Getting Around SeaTac
Nearby metro stations include SeaTac-Airport Station and Angle Lake Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for SeaTac
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 37.44 inches of rain falls on SeaTac each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 75°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 36°F