Visiting Santa Rosa
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Rosa has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- You'll find 228 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Merida
- The closest major airport is in Merida, Yucatan (MID-Manuel Crescencio Rejon Intl.) 58.5 from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Rosa
Places to visit in the larger region include Oxkintok, Calcehtok Caves, and Becal Museum. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
Dressing for Santa Rosa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 97°F, while the average at night is 69°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Rosa is 39.02 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 96°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F