Visiting San Isidro
Visitors can enjoy all that San Isidro has to offer including the entertainment choices, coffeehouses, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, shopping, and museums. Around the area, top sights include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 756 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery) 13.9 from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.) 38.2 away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Isidro
Notable city landmarks like Villa Ocampo House and San Isidro Cathedral might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Isidro Hippodrome and Plaza Mitre.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in San Isidro. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel del Casco - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- San Isidro Plaza Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Alto San Isidro - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Top places to visit in the area include Estadio Monumental, located 6.9 mi (11.1 from the city center, and Teatro Colon, which is 12.2 mi (19.6 away.
Getting Around San Isidro
Head over to San Isidro Station for metro transit. If you'd like to explore around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for San Isidro
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 56°F
- From April to June, the average is 75°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 66°F during the day and 41°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 48°F as the nighttime average
- San Isidro gets about 1.38 inches of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while June and July are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F