- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art
- 15 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center
- 18 min walk
- Le Colonial
- 1 min walk
- 1 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 19 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
In the city centre, Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco is in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, a walkable area with great shopping. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Golden Gate Park and Aquatic Park. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed.
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 15 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 18 min walk
- San Francisco City Hall - 2 min drive
- Exploratorium - 3 min drive
- Lombard Street - 4 min drive
- Powell St & Sutter St Stop - 4 min walk
- 22nd Street Station - 14 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Le Colonial - 1 min walk
- Sanraku - 1 min walk
- Fleur de Lys - 1 min walk
- Piraat pizza e rotisserie - 1 min walk
- 707 - 1 min walk
About this property
Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco
Food and drink
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.0 per day (in/out privileges)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Wyndham Canterbury San Francisco Condo
- Wyndham Canterbury Condo
- Wyndham Canterbury San Francisco
- Wyndham Canterbury
- Wyndham Canterbury At San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Wyndham Canterbury San Francisco Hotel
- Wyndham Canterbury Hotel
- Wyndham Canterbury At San Francisco Hotel
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I love this property. I was there for 3 days with my family. It was nice to be able to have the space and ability to eat in our room. It was spacious, clean and walking distance to union square and china town. The parking is crazy expensive $45 and they tax you. The other thing it’s bad how much they call you for the time share talk. They say come get your free gift I politely declined because nothing is free. Don’t fall for it. I just wanted to have a good time with my family.