- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Grace Cathedral
- 3 min walk
- SF Masonic Auditorium
- 3 min walk
- Tonga Room
- 1 min walk
- Top of the Mark
- 1 min walk
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.)
- 20 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Located in San Francisco's Downtown San Francisco neighbourhood, Stanford Court San Francisco is in the city centre and near a metro station. Lombard Street and Pier 39 are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Aquatic Park and Mission Dolores Park. Check out an event or a game at Oracle Park, and consider making time for San Francisco Zoo, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests love the hotel's location for the sightseeing.
- Grace Cathedral - 3 min walk
- SF Masonic Auditorium - 3 min walk
- Cable Car Museum - 5 min walk
- San Francisco Museum of Modern Art - 16 min walk
- Moscone Convention Center - 18 min walk
- Powell St. Station - 12 min walk
- San Francisco 4th and King Station - 15 min drive
- San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Seven Stills Nob Hill — 1 min walk
- Commons Cafe — 1 min walk
- Tonga Room - 1 min walk
- Top of the Mark - 1 min walk
- Laurel Court - 2 min walk
About this property
Stanford Court San Francisco
Food and drink
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 50.00 per pet, per stay, plus a one-off cleaning fee of USD 50.
- Dogs only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 18 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.0 per day.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 34.2 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness centre access
- Business centre/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 22 and USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 34.2 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 34.2 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay plus a one-off USD 50 cleaning fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Stanford Court San Francisco Hotel
- Stanford Court Hotel
- Stanford Court San Francisco
- Stanford Court
- Renaissance San Francisco
- Renaissance Stanford Court Hotel San Francisco
- Renaissance Hotel San Francisco
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities