- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Seaport Village
- 3 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center
- 8 min walk
- Brew 30 California Taps
- 1 min walk
- Market One
- 1 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.)
- 11 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1800 809 285
About this area
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego is located near the beach and in an area with good airport proximity. USS Midway Museum and Maritime Museum of San Diego are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Seaport Village and Westfield Horton Plaza. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at Petco Park or SDCCU Stadium. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Seaport Village - 3 min walk
- San Diego Convention Center - 8 min walk
- USS Midway Museum - 9 min walk
- Port of San Diego - 13 min walk
- B Street Cruise Ship Terminal - 13 min walk
- Seaport Village Station - 2 min walk
- San Diego Santa Fe Depot - 9 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 11 min drive
- Sally's Fish House & Bar — 1 min walk
- Top of the Hyatt — 1 min walk
- Brew 30 California Taps - 1 min walk
- Market One - 1 min walk
- Grand Lobby Bar - 1 min walk
About this property
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Programme, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay).
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 50 lb/23 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Destination fee: USD 39.38 per accommodation, per night.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Full details provided at check-in. Spa appointment may be required. Guest must provide voucher at time of service. Taxes and gratuity may not be included. No refunds for any unused portion of offer. Offer subject to availability. Offer is not valid with groups/conventions and may not be combined with other promotional offers. Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 20 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego Hotel
- Manchester Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego
- Manchester Grand Hyatt
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is great. Staff was excellent. The hotel is really nice. The only issue I had was that there were some stains on the carpet in the room we stayed in. Despite that I would stay there again. Note there are extra resort charges per night. Parking is extra per night (self park or valet)