Search Salon-de-Provence, St.-Remy-de-Provence Hotels from AU$56
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Salon-de-Provence hotel prices
Reviewed on 12 Dec. 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Salon-de-Provence has to offer including the golf courses, museums, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy all the city has to offer including its mountain views. A top sight in the area is Chateau des Baux.
- You'll find 310 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St.-Remy-de-Provence
- The closest major airport is in Marseille (MRS-Marseille - Provence) 24.2 from the city center
- The next closest is in Avignon (AVN-Caumont) 33.6 away
Sightseeing and Staying in Salon-de-Provence
The city's cultural venues include Musee Grevin de la Provence and Nostradamus Museum. Notable city landmarks like Maison de Nostradamus and Chateau de l'Emperi might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are École de l'Air Golf and Collégiale St-Laurent.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Salon-de-Provence. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Garrigae Abbaye de Sainte-Croix - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Ibis Salon de Provence Sud - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Hôtel du Midi - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a bar and parking, along with free WiFi.
Top places to visit in the area include Chateau des Baux, located 16.7 mi (26.9 from the city center, and Camargue, which is 21.6 mi (34.8 away.
Getting Around Salon-de-Provence
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Salon Station. Salon-de-Provence might not have many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Salon-de-Provence
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 82°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Salon-de-Provence gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 82°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Salon-de-Provence?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salon-de-Provence, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday to Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best golf hotel in Salon-de-Provence?
What's the best hotel in Salon-de-Provence that's close to historical sites?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Salon-de-Provence?
Recent Reviews in Salon-de-Provence
More trip options
- What category of hotel are you looking for?
- Which hotels are closest to the Salon-de-Provence airport?
- Where to stay near top Salon-de-Provence attractions?
- More accommodation types in Salon-de-Provence
- Which hotel chains are in Salon-de-Provence?
- What are the most popular hotels in Salon-de-Provence?
- Are there hotels near Salon-de-Provence?
- Hotels in Other Popular Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends