Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Sapa, and visitors give high marks for the magnificent mountain views. Rural and quaint, this city attracts tourists with its spas and coffeehouses. In Sapa, there are 178 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sapa
The hiking trails and mountain views exemplify the city's natural beauty and places to visit include Sapa Lake and Ham Rong Mountain. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sapa Cathedral and Quang Truong Square.
In Sapa, you'll find 178 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for your holiday retreat. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Aira Boutique Sapa Hotel & Spa - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sapa Dragon Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Botanic Sapa - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Dressing for Sapa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 45°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 58°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 62°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Sapa gets about 62.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 46°F